Information on admission to hospital
First visit to the medical center “Doverie”
Scheduling the appointment for examination in the medical center in advance is an important condition to ensure the comfort of all our patients and the most smooth work process of the staff. It is your choice to reserve it either by calling us on the phone number 02 / 40 36 100, or thought our online module.
At your visit, you should be at first registered at the respective desk which is located in the central lobby of the complex. Our receptionists will prepare the required documentation in order to perform the planned exams or studies and will provide you with the basic information concerning the further steps. From there our hostess will accompany you to the respective consulting room meanwhile answering your questions with respect to the opportunities and the internal rules in the medical center.
Admission for treatment in MBAL “Doverie”
If your health status requires in-patient medical care you will be duly notified with respect to all treatment possibilities, respective risks and options for accompanying additional services as choice of doctor or team. Hospitalization will happen after being planned and referred by a specialist from medical center “Doverie”, your GP, emergency care unit or other medical establishment. The medical charges will be covered in several ways – through National healthcare insurance fund, voluntary health funds or personally by you. More information on covering the costs for medical care you may read here .
- What should you take?
- Identification document
- Medical documentation – results of examinations, previous epic rises or other document describing the treatment prior your admission to MBAL “Doverie”
- Referral for hospitalization: it is valid within 30 days as of the date of issue and it is important to us all data to be correctly filled in
- Prescription book (if available)
- Drugs prescribed to you that you still take as of the time of your hospitalisation,
- In case you have a disability category - a copy of decision by the National expert medical commission
- Personal articles – toiletries, pyjamas and sippers, towel
- For the day of admission
- At your arrival you should address the team of Registration office to organize your exam prior hospitalization.
- The doctor on duty in the department will get you acquainted with the internal rules and will answer your current questions.
- Daily hospital regime
06:00 - 08:00 Temperature measurement and personal care
08:00 - 08:30 Measurement of pulse rate, obtaining medical products, preparation for doctor’s visit
08:30 - 09:00 Breakfast
09:00 - 10:00 Doctors’ visit (dressing)
10:00 - 13:00 Diagnostic studies, manipulations, consultations, physiotherapy
13:00 - 14:00 Lunch
14:00 - 16:00 Rest in the afternoon
16:00 - 16:30 Temperature measurement manipulations, afternoon visit of doctor
16:30 - 17:00 Administering drugs
18:00 - 18:30 Dinner
18:30 - 20:30 Rest
20:30 - 21:00 Evening visit of doctor
21:00 - 22:00 Manipulations
22:00 - 06:00 Night sleep
Obtaining information and visits
- Information for patient’s status is obtained only from the treating physician. Such information will be provided from 12:00 h to 13:00 h on working days personally or on the phone number for this purpose.
- The period of visits is 16:00 – 18:00 both on working days and holidays.
Please, note that the information on your status is confidential and the staff of MC “Doverie” has no right to comment it without your permission for this.